From the perspective of her friends the Strong's

Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Okay beloveds, this is so not my style, but I don't have a car or phone, so I have no way of telling you personally. I was privileged enough to have the opportunity to serve a mission for the Lord for almost 9 months. It was an honor and a privilege, and I will be forever grateful for the time I was allotted to do that. I came home for medical reasons, but I will be just fine. In my last three days there, my testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ, was completely solidified. And I can say now more than ever, that I know my Savior lives, He loves His lost sheep, and wants nothing more than for us to feel His love, strength, and the healing of His Atonement. It is between us, and Him. Thank you for your love and friendship, Zoe.

1 comment: