From the perspective of her friends the Strong's

Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 5, 2013 - Only 15 minutes :(

Sorry! This is going to be short, because I just wrote a bomb e-mail to President Taylor.
 
Okay...transfers are in two weeks, and there are 4 companionships of Spanish speaking sisters. And three new Hermanas coming. So. Something intersting is for sure going to happen, especially since I have already been here for three transfers. Hopefully I get to finish training Hermana Peterson before she goes to Argentina. The church has a 12 week training program for new missionaries, but I'm sure they are going to change it to six soon enough. We don't have time for 12 weeks anymore! There are too many missionaries coming!
 
Okay I am finally going to buy a working camera today. So I will send you some pictures! We have our only zone P-day ever today, with our new Spanish Zone. It will be fun. BBQ and volleyball at our Branch President's house. Which you have already been to! So crazy! I can't get over it. And yes it was a hard choice this morning choosing between my Canter's Deli shirt and the Goonies shirt. The life of a missionary.
 
Okay 7 minutes now. This week, we had a super huge miracle. A woman who has been taught for 8 months, and taught by all of the hermanas to pass through is finally getting baptized! There have been some road-blocks, but she is being faithful in the dark right now, and that is when the Lord is nearest and most proud of us I think. August 17th is going to be a good day :)
 
The Lord tells you as a missionary when you have come across the people you were called to. And it is not even to all of the people you teach.
 
I love you all with all my heart,
Hermana Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment