From the perspective of her friends the Strong's

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013 - catchy subject heading

My family and my friends that are also family,
 
There isn't a TON to say, because this week was pretty simple. It went like this:
MON: P-day
TUES: Took out the brand new missionaries upon President's request
WED: Transfer day! I got a present in the form of Hermana SCOW. Possibly, no no no, THE funniest, most ridiculous person I have ever met in my life. She never has any idea why, but I am laughing on the ground, almost every other minute. I love her.
THURS: Normal
FRI: Pioneer Trek with branch. Branch council requested our presence, and President Taylor okayed it. It was pretty great. A hike, pioneer games, dinner, talk, 17 miracles, camping. No we were not allowed to stay for the movie or the camping unfortunately haha.
SAT: Elder Holland came to speak to our mission. Very, very, rare and special for an Apostle to come to a mission in this day and age.
SUN: Sent Hermana Peterson off to Argentina.
 
So this week was crazy. Really crazy. It's now me and Hermana Scow. I'm lovin' it. I told President I am too happy and content...tragedy is coming.
 
By the way, I would send more pictures, but LDS mail only allows one at a time, so...I would have to send you like 20 e-mails. That would just be obnoxious. For you and I both. I'll probably do it. K here are some pictures.
 
Love you all tons, I exhausted anything intersting and meaningful into a letter to my father. You need photos anyway.
 
Hermana Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment