From the perspective of her friends the Strong's

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28, 2013 - hmmm

I don't have much to say.
 
But anyone who knows me, means that I'm really saying: I have a million things and thoughts and fears and feelings and tears, but I'm not going to tell you, I'm going to sulk in the corner and make everyone wonder, "What's wrong with Zoe??"
 
So.
 
I don't want to talk about it.
 
No I am not happy.
 
No I do not love my life right now.
 
And yes, this is quite the surprise for me as well. I was the poster child for the MTC. President Greer about died when he had an interview with me and saw that I placed the MTC at a 10, from one to ten. He said that was the first time he had seen that.
 
Thank you for the e-mails and love.
 
I miss you all more than I can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment