From the perspective of her friends the Strong's

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 23,2013 - I have to go to the bathroom!

Oh my gosh I have to go so bad, but I have exactly 16 minutes left and I am not getting up.
Okay. SO. This week was pretty great. I learned some lessons. Favorite scripture of the week: Matthew 24:46.
Also, this hurst. Haha. Dad, it's just parked here. Nobody drives it. It has tons of skulls and stuff in the back. And a casket. I'm pretty sure it sits here year round in this random, ghetto apartment complex. So great.
Also: TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR. Every day. It was like this my first couple of months. They say it is this way for 10 months out of the year. I definitely did not pack for this...I packed for Kennewick, which is hot, deserty farm-land. Whoops.

Well, yeah. I seriously have to go to the bathroom so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment